1. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
2. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
3. Once in a while, invite the person behind you in the queue
to go ahead of you.
4. Buy ladders, extension cords and garden hoses longer than
you think you'll need.
5. Ask anyone giving directions to repeat them at least twice.
6. Rehearse a joke before telling it.
7. Accept a breath mint if someone offers you one.
8. Over-estimate travel time by fifteen minutes.
9. Someone will always be looking at you as an example of how to behave.
Don't let him/her down.
10. Give people more than they expect, and do it cheerfully.
11. Don't be so concerned with your rights that you forget your manners.
12. Don't dismiss a good idea simply because you don't like the source.
13. Put the strap around your neck before looking through binoculars.
14. Trust in God, but lock your car.
15. Pray. There is immeasurable power in it.
16. Brush your teeth before putting on your tie.
17. Never ask your barber if you need a haircut.
18. Never say anything uncomplimentary about your family / friends
in the presence of others.
19. When you say "I am sorry" look at the person in the eye.
20. No matter how old you get, hug and kiss your mother.
21. Phone home if you are going to be more than 20 minutes late.
22. Remember that everyone is influenced by kindness.
23. Never be the first to break a family tradition ( as far as possible).
24. Do your homework and know your facts, but remember its passion
25. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile
and say, "Do you really want to know?"
26. Be friendly to the janitor as you are to the chairman of the board.
27. Be bold. Providence loves boldness and will assist you in ways
you wouldn't imagine.
28. Never take anybody for granted and never let anybody take
you for granted.
29. Never marry a woman you love. Marry the woman who loves you.
30. Never say NO to life.
31. When it comes to worrying or painting a picture, know when to stop.
32. Remember that no time spent with your children is ever wasted.
33. Hold your child's hand every chance you get. The time will come
when he or she won't let you.